Salem Cross Inn’s history dates back to the 1700′s. Our restaurant in MA offers colonial dining at its finest. The Inn has been covered in magazines and television for its remarkable food, service and history.
- Featured on Chronicle (WCVB), TV Channel 5, Boston
- Worcester Telegram and Gazette
- The Springfield Republican
- Chosen as Yankee Magazine’s Editors Pick for Best Colonial Dining in New England
- Shown on The Food Network in their “Best Of” program (the only New England site)
- Featured as the “Hidden Jewel” on the Phantom Gourmet. Also chosen “Great Ate” for a Celebration Dinner. The Phantom’s Favorite: Thanksgiving Spot
- Featured in many magazines including Colonial Homes,
Yankee, Country Living, Early American Life, and Gourmet.